Hi!

My name is Peep, and I love to travel. Follow me on my adventures!

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Saxon Switzerland

Here I am, all ready to start my hike

But apparently I have to cross the water first

Nervously I join the line for the ferry

Phew! Safely across

I head up through the small town of Rathen

And toward the distant hills


Is this really the only way forward?
Bravely I soldier on

And into the woods

It's very warm and humid, and I start to feel a little strange
 


I wake to find myself on the floor, further along the trail

After a few moments confusion, I get up, dust myself off, and continue walking.


Before too long, I reach a small village

I take some time to rest, before I continue on with my journey

Getting closer now

Here we are! The famous Bastei Bridge

I take a few photos


Before I happen to glance over the side, and I realize just how far up we really are

My courage deserts me, and I beat a hasty retreat



















No comments:

Post a Comment