Hi!

My name is Peep, and I love to travel. Follow me on my adventures!

Sunday 24 August 2014

Prague - Part Three

My final day in Prague

But there is still so much to see!

I start my day at the Powder Tower


Before moving next door to the Municipal House

What a beautiful ornate building

Then I headed off in search of the Zizkov Tower

I came across an interesting looking church, but I did not linger

I didn't want to get too close to the tower - there were strange creatures crawling up the sides


Nonetheless, I worked up the nerve to go inside

I took a few pictures of the view

Before I settled down in one of the chairs for a brief rest

Time for a few more quick photos



Before I carried on

My wanderings took me towards the river



I climbed a nearby hill to get away from the water. Round the back of this building


I found the most amazing view


Before I left Prague, I took a moment to stop and see my cousins

One day too they will travel like me


No comments:

Post a Comment