Hi!

My name is Peep, and I love to travel. Follow me on my adventures!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Cesky Krumlov

Before I move on to Budapest, I decided to take a little side trip

Welcome to Cesky Krumlov!

The weather has taken a turn - it's now cold, wet and windy
But the town itself is very pretty

With narrow cobbled streets

And pretty little squares

And, of course, the castle

Things I don't like:

The river

And the stairs!


But it is still very pretty

I went to explore the castle



I wandered around for a bit

Took a few pictures of the view



Then I found the gardens


Here there were no crowds - in fact, I think I was all alone


A fact that became all too apparent when I found myself lost


I wandered for ages, trying to find my way out of this maze


The hedgerows seemed to stretch forever


I think I might have been wandering around in circles


At last I stumbled across a pond - at least it made a change from the monotony of hedges!


After a few moments to clear my head, I found my way back out and into the town again


Time for me to move on






No comments:

Post a Comment