Hi!

My name is Peep, and I love to travel. Follow me on my adventures!

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Ljubljana

Almost there now - here I am in Ljubljana
Cold, drizzly Ljubljana
The river is swollen because of all the rain - I am terrified of falling in
Everyone is hiding from the rain - I practically have the city to myself
I visit the famous dragon - I think he is as unhappy in the rain as I am
Look! People!
I take shelter in a courtyard
Before I venture back out
I decide to explore the castle
It's so cold I've been forced to take drastic measures - do you like my sweater?
I decide to climb the tower, hoping for a view through the drizzle
Up the narrow, winding staircase
But there is a view!
A quick trip down on the funicular
And I say goodbye to the kangaroo as I leave Ljubljana


No comments:

Post a Comment